Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 21:48:09 UTC

Flex complains about data type

I am receiving some data from the server.
Charles shows that Response's body is as of type .........ReportResults
but in code I see that result is as of type ObjectProxy and I cannot cast
it into ReportResults.
That code worked before, what exactly went wrong?

Thanks

Re: Flex complains about data type

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
There was the package name changed by backend guys. Thanks for the help.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.