Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by JM Destabeaux <ha...@worldnet.fr> on 1999/11/30 17:10:05 UTC

Re: FATAL ERROR: namespace pb?

> The namespace URI changed to http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format

Hello all,

I'm surely missing something obvious, but I cannot make
XTCommandLine work even with the new namespace URI whereas
XT + CommandLine against the resulting FO file DO work fine.

NOTES:
	I had no problems with FOP v.011
	I'm using the last XP/XT/SAX from J. Clark
	Platforms: Java 1.2 (Solaris), last MRJ (Mac)

Here are some excerpts:

===============
File livre.xml
===============

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<LIVRE>
<TITRE>A SE TORDRE</TITRE>
<AUTEUR>ALPHONSE ALLAIS</AUTEUR>
<CHAPITRE>
<TITRE>UN PHILOSOPHE</TITRE>
<P>
Texte texte
</P>
</CHAPITRE>
</LIVRE>

===============
File livre.xsl
===============

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"
			  xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">

<xsl:output method="xml"/>
<xsl:template match="LIVRE">
(rest of style spec)

===================
FOP console output
===================
FOP 0.12.0
using SAX parser com.jclark.xml.sax.Driver
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object tree
WARNING: Unknown formatting object ^LIVRE
FATAL ERROR: Root element must be root, not default FO

Thanks for any advice, and please forgive me if I misunderstood
something elemental, but I'm really perplex...

JM Destabeaux
hacjmd@worldnet.fr