Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Markus Reinhardt <mr...@hygiene.uni-wuerzburg.de> on 2006/05/15 09:56:49 UTC

(Maven Team) Webdesign Copyright Question

Hi Maven Team,

first off, I'd like to thank you for developing this great tool. It
really simplifies my every day work.

I started using Maven for a University project during my diploma thesis.
The project (surveillance of meningococcal disease in germany) was a
great success and the website will soon be online for public access.
Therefore I want to make sure, that I give proper credits and respect
copyrights.

I adapted the maven website css (basically in color) to provide a simply
entry page to my project. I did this to ease my work (milestone is near)
and to make the site resemble the maven-generated developer docs and
reports.

Are there any copyright issues, that I need to respect in order to
launch the website? I've attached a Screenshot (put a 'build by
maven'-link at the bottom of my nav for credits).

Greetings,
Markus Reinhardt

Re: (Maven Team) Webdesign Copyright Question

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for letting us know - this is fine.

- Brett