Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Suresh786 <d....@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/05 12:03:41 UTC

Reg. Apache POI 3.1 beta release date..

Hi friends,

Currently I am using Apache POI 3.0.2 version. But in this version he
following 2 classes not available. HSSFHyperLink & HyperlinkRecord.

But it is available in the 3.1 beta2 version.

Can you please let me know when the POI 3.1 beta2 version will be released?

with regards,
Suresh

Re: Reg. Apache POI 3.1 beta release date..

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Suresh786 wrote:
> Please let me know when can I expect a POI build with HSSFHyperlink ?

3.1 beta 2:
 	http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/poi/dev/
nightly builds:
 	http://encore.torchbox.com/poi-svn-build/

Either of those should work for you

Nick

Re: Reg. Apache POI 3.1 beta release date..

Posted by Suresh786 <d....@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

We need the POI jar to use in production environment.

Posted by Alexis Pigeon <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,