Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Maurizio Caloro <ma...@caloro.ch> on 2017/03/09 22:51:44 UTC

Postfix - Spamassassin and MailSpike FreeMail

Hello Spamassassin

Please i need to add the function MailSpike and Freemail, i see that
here Running Local.cf file and i need
to add any settings for this two services that i need to add.

But i dont know how to do this, i have try to read man Spamassassins but
i dont found nothing.
So please can you give me a link, in witch direction i need to read?

Thanks for your Information.

----

i don't know we Perl here see any warning.....

root@caloro:/etc# spamassassin -V
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
     LANGUAGE = (unset),
     LC_ALL = (unset),
     LC_PAPER = "de_CH.UTF-8",
     LC_ADDRESS = "de_CH.UTF-8",
     LC_MONETARY = "de_CH.UTF-8",
     LC_NUMERIC = "de_CH.UTF-8",
     LC_TELEPHONE = "de_CH.UTF-8",
     LC_IDENTIFICATION = "de_CH.UTF-8",
     LC_MEASUREMENT = "de_CH.UTF-8",
     LC_TIME = "de_CH.UTF-8",
     LC_NAME = "de_CH.UTF-8",
     LANG = "de_DE.UTF-8"
perl: warning: Falling back to a fallback locale ("de_DE.UTF-8").
SpamAssassin version 3.4.0
   running on Perl version 5.20.2

Running with
Linux caloro.ch 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.39-1 (2016-12-30)
x86_64 GNU/Linux

--

Thanks
Mauri