Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yuriy Shuliga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/03 12:41:38 UTC

Re: Text queries/indexes (GridLuceneIndex, @QueryTextFiled)

Ivan,

Regarding you question about Lucene search response.
  *IndexSearcher.search()* always returns result  sorted  at least by *score
*(*relevance*) or by defined *Sort *which includes ordering fields and
rules.
This means than even for now *GridLunceneIndex* result will be incorrect in
case of distributed queries as they are merged in arbitrary way.
Under the hood *ScoreDoc* object is used to fetch desired document/record
and this class contains *docId* and *score*. So small wrapper with
Comparable interface may solve merging of ordered results.

BR,
Yuriy Shuliha

пт, 27 вер. 2019 о 18:48 Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com> пише: