Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de> on 2001/03/16 11:46:15 UTC

How can I checkout org.apache.log?

I can checkout "java-jserv" using "anoncvs", but that is not working
for "java-framework", which is where "org.apache.log" seems to be. I
just get a:
  cvs server: cannot find module `java-framework' - ignored

Thanks for any help,
Paulo Gaspar

RE: How can I checkout org.apache.log?

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
Thnaks for the shortcuts Jon - I am a lazy bastard.
=:o)

Paulo

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
Yea, you can even abbreviate it...

on 3/16/01 11:37 AM, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> wrote:

> cvs checkout <target>

cvs co <target>

> Then, depending on what happens, the dreaded
>
> cvs update

cvs up

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
LOL!
Taking note of the "-dP", but I was already using the dreaded update.
=:o)

Thanks a lot,
Paulo

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
Got it!

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
Paulo Gaspar wrote:

> Ops! Or is it the one from "jakarta-avalon-logkit"?
>
> Paulo

Yep

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.