Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mvraju <mv...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/26 15:49:10 UTC

cxf-rt-transports-http-hc performance issue with the Async pool

Hi,
I am trying to make use of Async connection pool at client side for the
Keep-Alive connections to reuse. I ran a quick perf test and noticing the
response times are going high continuously and it is not scaling up to the
TPS expectations. Not sure if I am incorrectly configuring the Async
properties and below are my configurations.

"org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.SO_KEEPALIVE", "true";
"org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.CONNECTION_TTL", "60000";
"org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.usePolicy", "ALWAYS";
"org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.MAX_PER_HOST_CONNECTIONS", "4000";
"org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.MAX_CONNECTIONS", "8000";

Is anyone came across the similar issue?

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks in advance.