Posted to npanday-users@incubator.apache.org by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de> on 2013/04/18 05:35:03 UTC

Re: was the npanday.plugin.install.FileInstallerMojo removed from 1.5.0-incubating-snapshot

good to see you answering your questions :(
i'm now using the library-importer-plugin with nuget - but before that i usually generated poms in a groovy script and then installed them…

i have plans to extend the library-importer-plugin to also pick up local dlls - but haven't found time for that yet...

>>> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
>>> http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter