Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2009/09/25 14:01:22 UTC

Added event-recorder stuff to Felix web console

Hi,

as there was some overlapp between the existing event plugin in the
Felix web console and the new event-recorder stuff we have in our
contrib area, I completly rewrote the event plugin in the Felix project :)

It is now a dependency free plugin which can be started as one of the
first bundles and it starts immediately recording of events by
registering itself as a listener. As soon as other bundles get installed
like the event admin, or config admin it uses them as well.

In addition I tried to add the timeline view. It is there already but
doesn't look that nice :)

Anyway I think the version in the Felix project (which will be released
very soon) now has all features added, therefore I would like to remove
the event-recorder from our svn.

WDYT?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Added event-recorder stuff to Felix web console

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Anyway I think the version in the Felix project (which will be released
> very soon) now has all features added, therefore I would like to remove
> the event-recorder from our svn....

Sounds good to me, integrating with the event plugin makes sense.
-Bertrand

Re: Added event-recorder stuff to Felix web console

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Cool. I think we should add it as the one of the first bundles to be
installed alongside the log bundle.

Regards
Felix