Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2005/11/25 10:00:31 UTC

[httpclient] How to set connection TO in 2.0.2 ?

Hello,

I've a problem on a production application that uses commons-httpclient
: The target server I try to connect to is KO. I have to make the
connection TimeOut configurable, but I don't know how to do it on
httpclient 2.0 (HttpParams beeing a 3.0 feature)

Ho do do this ? What is the default TO value ?

Nico.

Re: [httpclient] How to set connection TO in 2.0.2 ?

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
It seems I'm in the lock scenario.
Thanks for all this infos.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.