Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2009/07/08 13:20:44 UTC

Re: 1.4 trunk broken?

Have we fixed this?  I'm getting the same error.

Re: 1.4 trunk broken?

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Yeah, we could, but then I'd have to make up a new version number for
it, since the release plugin doesn't allow SNAPSHOT dependencies.  If
you guys are going to have rc7 out the door soon, I can just wait.
The rc4 release works just fine.

Re: 1.4 trunk broken?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: 1.4 trunk broken?