Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2009/12/22 08:09:27 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Release cocoon-xml 2.0.2

Hi,

the vote to release cocoon-xml 2.0.2 passed successfully with four
binding +1 votes from Felix Knecht, Thorsten Scherler, David Legg, and
Reinhard Pötz and one non-binding vote from Carsten Ziegeler.

No other votes have been cast.

Thanks for voting! I'll upload the artifacts asap.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release cocoon-xml 2.0.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2009, at 2:09 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Thanks for voting! I'll upload the artifacts asap.
>
> Hey Carsten,
>
> Were you able to upload it? All I could find is cocoon-xml-2.0.0 (and with -source jars for some reason in the BINARIES directory - weird):
>
>   http://www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/BINARIES/

Ups, yes I was able to upload it to the maven repo:

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-xml/2.0.2/

but apparently forgot to put it into the dist folder as well....
Will do that asap

Carsten

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
On Dec 22, 2009, at 2:09 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Thanks for voting! I'll upload the artifacts asap.

Hey Carsten,

Were you able to upload it? All I could find is cocoon-xml-2.0.0 (and with -source jars for some reason in the BINARIES directory - weird):

  http://www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/BINARIES/

Vadim