Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2015/06/30 22:45:06 UTC

PMC

I don't see trafodion in list of committees when I run list_committee.pl.
Should it be there?

The PMC is the original set of committers?

Am asking because want to vote in a new committer up on private...

Thanks to whoever answers,

St.Ack

Re: PMC

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Steve, all,

As Suresh already explained the PPMC (in general) starts with the initial
proposers and mentors. If such a list can't be found (except for likewise
documents in wikis, etc) something must have gone wrong during the podling
registration process. Browsing through the Trafodion archives (
http://trafodion.markmail.org) I got a feeling that such has happened.

As you are a mentor and also on the IMPC you can correct the situation.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-