Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Takashi Yamamoto <ya...@midokura.com.INVALID> on 2020/06/23 03:24:23 UTC

ftw/fts

hi,

does anyone know ftw/nftw, fts, or similar libraries for nuttx?
https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/nftw.html
https://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?fts++NetBSD-current

Re: ftw/fts

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.

>> The core of these functions should be the same as the logic in
>> apps/insulin in cmd_ls() that handles the 'lsd _R' command.
>
> Of course, I meant 'ls -R'.  I don't know what I was on.
>
> I am referring specifically to the function nsh_foreach_direntry()
> which is actually in nsh_fsutils.c.  It is used in several places in NSH.

I will implement these functions if no one else is doing them. If
someone else is working on them, then let me know so that we do not
duplicate effort.

Re: ftw/fts

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: ftw/fts

Posted by spudaneco <sp...@gmail.com>.
The core of these functions should be the same as the logic in apps/insulin in cmd_ls() that handles the 'lsd _R' command.Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com> Date: 6/23/20  5:22 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: dev@nuttx.apache.org Subject: Re: ftw/fts Hi Yamamoto-san,I didn't find an implementation for NuttX, but it should be nice tohave it because it is part of POSIX standard.BR,AlanOn 6/23/20, Takashi Yamamoto <ya...@midokura.com.invalid> wrote:> hi,>> does anyone know ftw/nftw, fts, or similar libraries for nuttx?> https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/nftw.html> https://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?fts++NetBSD-current>

Re: ftw/fts

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yamamoto-san,