Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@impacttech.com on 2002/02/12 17:52:15 UTC

LDAP and Cocoon 2.0

Does anyone have an example of connecting to an LDAP with Cocoon 2.0?  I am
currently using Tomcat 3.2.1, and Cocoon 2.0.  I have seen an example for
posted for Cocoon 1.x, but I could not install it so that it would work with
Cocoon 2.0.

Thank You,
Marc Bahr

RE: LDAP and Cocoon 2.0

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: MarcB@impacttech.com [mailto:MarcB@impacttech.com]
>
> Does anyone have an example of connecting to an LDAP with Cocoon 2.0?

I don't have.

> I am
> currently using Tomcat 3.2.1, and Cocoon 2.0.  I have seen an example
for
> posted for Cocoon 1.x, but I could not install it so that it would
work with
> Cocoon 2.0.

Have you seen LDAPTransformer.java? If you make it work with some public
LDAP server - send in an example, it then may go into Cocoon sample
webapp!

Vadim