Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/09 21:00:44 UTC

Resolving URIs using ViewHandler.getResourceURL

Hi,

I checked the weblets code and this solution uses ViewHandler.getResourceURL,
right now only tree, tree2, swapimage and jscookmenu uses
ViewHandler.getResourceURL and script, stylesheet and graphicImage don't,
are there any issues about use
ViewHandler.getResourceURL to resolve resources URIs?

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério

Re: Resolving URIs using ViewHandler.getResourceURL

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
2006/6/9, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>:

> well, you are welcome to help out on adding weblets.
> it is a great project

I'll do the changes and attach the patches to jira ticket.

please: use the mailing lists ;)

ok, sorry : )

Re: Resolving URIs using ViewHandler.getResourceURL

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Well, right.

viewHandler.getResourceURL does basicly

facesContext.getExternalContext().getRequestContextPath() + path

Stylesheet for instance does the same

context.getExternalContext().getRequestContextPath()+stylesheet.getPath()

Should be unified. Sure!
Can you open a (minor) issue ?

-Matthias

--