Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andreas Horchler <An...@DispatchX.de> on 2001/08/09 10:37:57 UTC

Further documentation

Hello,

As Tomcat is a new topic for me, I am looking for further documentation
on it.
I am looking for documentation on the following topics.

- ContextInterceptor, RequestInterceptor and Connectors as they are
configured in server.xml
- JDBCRealm, how to use in an applet
- user authentication with tomcat (declaration in web.xml and coding in
the servlet)

Can anyone give me a hint where to find the documents where these topics
are handled ?

I have already read the Tomcat UsersGuide and Sun's Servlet
specification, but these things are not explained
in way that I can work with it.

Thanks for help

Andreas