Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by "Xu, Qian A" <qi...@intel.com> on 2015/03/31 19:35:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.6 (RC0)

Dear Sqoop Developers, Committers and PMC members,

This is the first release for Apache Sqoop, version 1.4.6.

*** Please cast your vote by [3 working days after sending] ***

The list of fixed issues:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.txt;h=d94bb9e8d23dc72a8ebd749e34ee1038ca7958a1;hb=e28452a84efcc2bd24f1eb867098e39f6efecdd5
The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5),
and test result (log/*.ant_test.log):
http://people.apache.org/~gwenshap/sqoop-1.4.6-rc0/

The tag to be voted on:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/branch-1.4.6

The KEYS file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sqoop/KEYS

Thanks for Gwen to be release mentor.

--Stanley (Qian) Xu

Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.6 (RC0)

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Sorry for the spam... but I've also added an --append and --hive-import
check: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-2282

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.
For clarity, you can find the tag here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/release-1.4.6-rc0

Gwen

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.
So sorry! Should be fixed now.

Note that Qian's keys are still missing from KEYS file until I get
privileges to update the file.

Gwen

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Hey guys,