Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/07/21 15:25:16 UTC

JsonString null checks

Hi,

I was wondering, is the null check on JsonString valid? Or can it be handled a little bit better?  See here: https://github.com/apache/johnzon/blob/master/johnzon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/johnzon/core/JsonStringImpl.java#L30

I'd prefer to not have to add null checks in my code, and the fluent interface works well, so I was wondering if it made sense for Johnzon to do a null check, and if the input is null add it as null instead?

John

Re: JsonString null checks

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
failure is expected