Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net> on 2009/09/04 04:35:55 UTC

iGoogle supporting OAuth 1.0a?

Hello all,

We've been testing a few gadgets connecting to our OAuth service
provider and have been running into problems.  It looks like, when
getting the request token,  iGoogle doesn't send any oauth_callback
parameter.  So it would appear as though iGoogle doesn't support OAuth
1.0a.  Is this accurate?  Anyone know if they plan to support it
anytime in the near future?  Or should I make my service provider
backwards compatible (which I don't really want to do because of the
security problems that represents).?

Thanks,
Rich

Re: iGoogle supporting OAuth 1.0a?

Posted by Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net>.
Ah, right.  Sorry about that.  Thanks for the pointer.

Rich

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.