Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arieh Markel <Ar...@Central.Sun.COM> on 2000/04/11 02:03:27 UTC

Problem when trying to build jakarta-watchdog

I am trying to build from source the latest version of what was deposited in the
tree today.

I am running into a problem when building jakarta-watchdog.

I built moo.jar from source.

The message below follows:

error: Invalid class file format in
/ws/sx1.0-tools/jakarta/v3.1_rc1/build/watchdog/webapps/jsp-tests/WEB-INF/classe
s/org/apache/tools/moo/TestableBase.class.  wrong magic: -678320450, expected
-889275714
/ws/sx1.0-tools/jakarta/v3.1_rc1/jakarta-tools/moo/src/share/org/apache/tools/mo
o/ParameterizedTest.java:69: Superclass org.apache.tools.moo.TestableBase of
class org.apache.tools.moo.ParameterizedTest not found.
public abstract class ParameterizedTest extends TestableBase {
                                                ^

Not clear what is the invalid class file format mentioned. I am using the
same javac for building all of the pieces.

Arieh