Posted to dev@horn.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2015/09/18 06:46:08 UTC

Shall we introduce each other?

It seems everyone is now on the list. Shall we introduce each other?

I'm Edward, as you all know. I'm currently working on Apache Hama and
this projects as a full-time at Samsung Electronics. Of course, I
don't want to mix up public and private matters. Let's enjoy!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Re: Shall we introduce each other?

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
I'm looking forward your contributions! :-)

Posted by Shubham Mehta <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Everyone,

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Shubham, you there?