Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/10 12:03:27 UTC

DeltaSpike status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "May2012" by struberg)

Hi,

Thanks for the report, DeltaSpike!

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
> + Since our last report in February 2012, we have accomplished the following:

Nice list of progress! Keep it up and you'll be graduating in no time.

> + Top 2 or 3 things to resolve before graduation:
> +
> + 1. Build community
> + 2. Create Documentation

Note that documentation, while it certainly helps, is not a graduation issue.

About community building, what's your current status in terms of
community activity and diversity?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: DeltaSpike status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "May2012" by struberg)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Jukka!

A.) it's still not clear how svnpubsub should work with a project which doesn't have SVN ;) I've raised this when we started the project, but haven't had time to catch up since I'm really busy lately.
I'm currently learning all the CMS stuff while doing it for OWB. So it will take me some time to set this up properly.
Any help is welcome!

B.) community diversity. We have 5 regular committers who did actually commit lots of stuff and 5 other committers who are active on the list. Plus we have a few users which show up on the list and are not yet committers.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,