Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Galbreath, Mark" <Ga...@tessco.com> on 2002/07/19 15:04:13 UTC

RE: Struts Apps Released

Wow - that IS cool!  Now that we've released our Struts applications to the
public (see

http://shop.voicestream.com/index.jsp

and

http://shop.t-mobile.com/index.jsp

to see why I've been working 80-hour weeks for the past 4 months).

I don't have to work weekends anymore (for awhile, anyway) and can have some
fun with Struts on my own site.

BTW:  I tried to convince marketing to let me stick the "Powered By Struts"
logo on the home page but they refused.

Mark