Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Chance Bair <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/02 11:50:40 UTC

Reminder: MXNet Berlin User Group

Hello Dev,

This is a friendly reminder that MXNet Berlin User Group will be held today
at 6pm-7pm (CEST) / 9am-10am (PST). More info here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28Incubating%29+User+Groups+recurring+meetings

You have been invited to an online meeting, powered by Amazon Chime.

1. Click to join the meeting:

https://chime.aws/1447158750

Meeting ID: 1447 15 8750

2. You can use your computer’s microphone and speakers, however, a headset
is recommended. Or, call in using your phone:

United States Toll-Free: +1 855-552-4463
Meeting PIN: 1447 15 8750

One-click Mobile Dial-in (United States (1)): +1 206-462-5569,,1447158750#

United States (1): +1 206-462-5569
Germany Toll-Free: +49 800 7238486
Germany: +49 89 220 61384
International: https://chime.aws/dialinnumbers/

Thanks!
Chance Bair

Re: Reminder: MXNet Berlin User Group

Posted by Chance Bair <ch...@gmail.com>.
Correct, this is a pattern.  As I am a relatively new joiner to MXNet, it
might be good to elaborate on what users would want out of a remote user
group.  I would love to hear suggestions!

Chance Bair

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chance Bair <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.