Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by chenwei_yi2003 <ch...@126.com> on 2008/07/11 08:41:08 UTC

on report contents to PMC

     There is some questions existed on reporting our project to PMC .

     Q1: Well ,according to the reporting schedule ,we should submit the first report a.s.a.p,is there some specific regulations about the report contents and what should be included in the report?

     Q2:the format of the sumitted report ,.doc ,.txt format or others?

     Q3:The most important ,who will the report be sumitted to ?

 Any answer will be appreciated,thanks.

Re: on report contents to PMC

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 10:41 AM, chenwei_yi2003 <ch...@126.com> wrote:
>     There is some questions existed on reporting our project to PMC .
>
>     Q1: Well ,according to the reporting schedule ,we should submit the first report a.s.a.p,is there some specific regulations about the report contents and what should be included in the report?
>
>     Q2:the format of the sumitted report ,.doc ,.txt format or others?
>
>     Q3:The most important ,who will the report be sumitted to ?
>

>  Any answer will be appreciated,thanks.

Browse http://incubator.apache.org/guides/
Lots of indispensable info there for incubating projects.
EspecĂ­ally follow links "Podling PMC" -> "Podling Status Reports"

"Podling" means "incubating project", so this is you! :-)

  Bernd