Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by Enrique Rodríguez Lasterra <la...@javahispano.org> on 2007/11/26 16:56:37 UTC

Running Savan Samples

I'm new on the list. I can run the savan example with few little changes.
But I have some errors/doubts

1.- I can subscribe Listeners to Publisher, but when i ask for the listener
status i always get null.

2.-In the WSDL i don't see any namespace/import of ws-eventing, why?

3.- Publisher porttype should have the EventSource="true" attribute, isn't
it?

There is no much information about savan and ws-eventing, so any help is
appreciated.

Regards, Enrique.

--
Enrique Rodriguez Lasterra