Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com> on 2023/07/05 21:20:30 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.8.2 candidate 0

This is a bugfix release candidate for 3.8.2. It fixes 12 issues, including
CVE fixes and additional test, security and other improvements.

Please find the full release notes in the following link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310801&version=12352866

*** Please download, test and vote by July 14th 2023, 23:59 UTC+0. ***

Source files:
https://people.apache.org/~symat/zookeeper-3.8.2-rc0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.8.2/

The release candidate tag in git to be voted upon: release-3.8.2-0
(please note, branch-3.8.2 will move here only after the vote)

ZooKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://www.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/KEYS

The staging version of the website is:
https://people.apache.org/~symat/zookeeper-3.8.2-rc0/website/

Should we release this candidate?

Best regards,
Máté

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.8.2 candidate 0

Posted by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Enrico!
Just a friendly reminder, we still miss a vote, please take a look if you
have the time!

Thanks,
Máté

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Thanks Mate!

Please don't forget to cleanup the website: documentation both for
3.8.0 and 3.8.1 should be replaced with 3.8.2 in the main menu.

Regards,
Andor

Posted by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the reviews!