Posted to users@maven.apache.org by smallufo <sm...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/19 11:14:06 UTC

Howto find out which POM refers to some jar ?

Howto find out which POM refers to some jar ?

I'm trying JPA 2.0 inside one of my project's module.
I installed ejb3-persistence-3.3.2 (which contains JPA 2.0 API)  ,
hibernate-3.5.0.cr2 ,
But eclipse complains API error when testing , it seems it tries to
locate javax.persistence.* to persistence-api-1.0.jar , which is inside the
"Maven Dependencies" folder.
I carefully inspect every POMs inside the project , but cannot find which
POM refers to this jar...
Maybe it is deeply referred...

How do I find which POM refers to this jar ?

Thanks.

Re: Howto find out which POM refers to some jar ?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Yes, but the m2e feature makes it so much easier to find out where a
transient dependency comes from (which the topic was here). Just mark the
jar in the right hand table and the left hand table will show it.

/Anders

Posted by Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <ed...@kalinowski.com.br>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Fiouz <fi...@gmail.com>.