Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2012/11/14 00:02:21 UTC

where to put user example documentation

After much trouble with trial and error, I got the advanced networking for vSphere 5 and CS4 to work.

I would like to document what I've done - but I cant seem to find the place for it under current wiki here -> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Index

Should I just put it on my blog and have someone link to it? Or would you like a separate section on this topic?

RE: where to put user example documentation

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Started here, work in progress - comments are welcome

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Advanced+Network+Tutorial+-+Step+by+Step

Hope no one minds - I created CloudStack Tutorials section...

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Musayev, Ilya <im...@webmd.net> wrote:
> Hope no one minds - I created CloudStack Tutorials section...

No one minds. It is a wiki - create and edit boldly!
--David

RE: where to put user example documentation