Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by chunrong lai <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/04 04:11:32 UTC

Milestone 7 candidate?

hi:

  Just want to check if we got a candidate for M7, for example, r673045
(current SVN HEAD), for a more broad snapshot testing?

Re: Milestone 7 candidate?

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
In message <f9...@mail.gmail.com>,
"chunrong lai" writes:

> hi:
>
> Just want to check if we got a candidate for M7, for example, r673045
> (current SVN HEAD), for a more broad snapshot testing?

Sounds good.  So, no more commits without two committers approval.

-Mark

Re: Milestone 7 candidate?

Posted by chunrong lai <ch...@gmail.com>.
 Very sorrry about the error.
 I really wanted to take SVN HEAD (r681495) as the candidate but incorrectly
copied an early number from
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-commits/200807.mbox/thread?0
.

Re: Milestone 7 candidate?