Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Peter A. J. Pilgrim" <pe...@xenonsoft.demon.co.uk> on 2002/05/15 13:29:28 UTC

I have left the Deutsch Bank UK stage

Tuesday 14th May 2002

All

I have left Deutsche Bank UK, today.
I have been made redundant because of global restructuring.
I am now at home. Do not worry, I am okay. I am fine.

THANKS to all the Jakarta Struts users and developer.
I have enjoyed working with such a great product.

Please could you grant me a favour.
Could you please update, remove the name "Deutsche Bank (UK)"
from any web pages or documents or PDFs that you have
relating to me.

--
Del Segno Al Coda

Peter Pilgrim <xml:web href="http://www.xenonsoft.demon.co.uk/" />

Re: I have left the Deutsch Bank UK stage

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Time to go contracting then - I was surprised how fast I got a new
contract after I put struts in my profile.