Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/12/13 16:27:08 UTC

[Discuss] [CLI] Describe application command does not work

Hi Devs,

I found several problems in the CLI where resource paths were not updated
with the recent REST API modifications. Now those were fixed and I found
$subject.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] [CLI] Describe application command does not work

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Imesh,

I think this is happens due to the bean class changes when supporting
nested groups. We need to update the beans in CLI as well.

Thanks !

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 8:57 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I found several problems in the CLI where resource paths were not updated
> with the recent REST API modifications. Now those were fixed and I found
> $subject.
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne