Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/07/01 08:52:26 UTC

RE: Giving up! Cocoon too big, slow and confusing

Anthony Aldridge wrote:

> Hurrah! You're a brick!

Like 'another brick in the wall'? Hmm, I already knew this,
because many people called me this in the past 30 years
(because of my last name, you can figure it out yourself
why).

Sorry, but my english is not good enough to figure out
what you exactly mean by this. Can you enlighten me?
PS: I hope it's a compliment!

Thanks
Carsten

RE: You're a brick