Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2007/04/22 12:21:15 UTC

[LDAP Studio] You won't get a job if you don't know LS

Hi guys,

here is a job offer that requires LS knowledge ;-)

In French:
http://www.directetudiant.com/asp_fo/FO_detail_off_emploi.asp?ref=258731

In English:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.directetudiant.com%2Fasp_fo%2FFO_detail_off_emploi.asp%3Fref%3D258731&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Kind Regards,
Stefan Seelmann

Re: [LDAP Studio] You won't get a job if you don't know LS

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Yeah it's going to be the de facto standard.  I wish we can do the same with
ApacheDS.

Alex

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin

Re: [LDAP Studio] You won't get a job if you don't know LS

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
That's very funny.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Yeah this is hilarious.  I guess we're doing something of value here.  Yes E
I wonder what they would think of Tsec.

Alex

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.