Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/08/08 10:44:13 UTC

Please add Sling logo to RedBubble + stickers for ApacheCon

Hi,

Please add the Sling logo to RedBubble

  https://www.apache.org/logos/#sling

I will be present at ApacheCon EU, so some stickers for that conference
would be great.

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Please add Sling logo to RedBubble + stickers for ApacheCon

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Sharan,

Thanks a lot! Are these also supposed to be visible on RedBubble? I can
not see Sling stickers, for instance at

  https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/shop/top+selling+stickers?accordion=department&ref=artist_shop_department_refinement

Or is that supposed to come later?

Thanks,
Robert

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Robert

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2019-08-16 at 17:40 +0100, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 15/08/2019 08:11, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, 2019-08-08 at 13:44 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Please add the Sling logo to RedBubble
> > >
> > >   https://www.apache.org/logos/#sling
> > >
> > > I will be present at ApacheCon EU, so some stickers for that
> > > conference
> > > would be great.
> >
> > Wanted to check if this is still planned, as I don't see the
> > stickers
> > on RedBubble. And if it is and waiting for someone to have the time
> > do
> > it it's perfectly fine, I'm in no rush :-)
>
> https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40623219-apache-sling?asc=u
>
> Enjoy.

Great. Thanks a lot, Mark!

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 15/08/2019 08:11, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2019-08-08 at 13:44 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please add the Sling logo to RedBubble
>>
>>   https://www.apache.org/logos/#sling
>>
>> I will be present at ApacheCon EU, so some stickers for that
>> conference
>> would be great.
>
> Wanted to check if this is still planned, as I don't see the stickers
> on RedBubble. And if it is and waiting for someone to have the time do
> it it's perfectly fine, I'm in no rush :-)

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40623219-apache-sling?asc=u

Enjoy.

Mark

Re: Please add Sling logo to RedBubble + stickers for ApacheCon

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,