Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by abyss <re...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/10 22:15:03 UTC

Re: Counter within a loop

This bug still persist in v2.3.4 r785646.

Re: Counter within a loop

Posted by abyss <re...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, it is fixed in current nitghtly build (r922204). Thank you.

RE: Flex load testing

Posted by "Hoffman, Matthew S" <ho...@ctc.com>.
I didn't use the binary files. I was able to record the requests (various HTTP request, SWF file, and the overall page request) through Jmeter and bundle them into a transaction controller.

Matthew S. Hoffman
Director, Software Development III
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
100 CTC Dr.
Johnstown, PA 15904
Office: 814-269-2528
Cell:  814-243-9389
http://www.ctc.com

  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Posted by Saurabh Gupta <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Could you please tell me how to parametrize/ handle the .binary files.

If possible can you please send me any sample .jmx file or doc.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Hoffman, Matthew S <ho...@ctc.com>wrote:

> Thank you very much.. This helped!
>
>   Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Best Regards,
Saurabh

RE: Flex load testing

Posted by "Hoffman, Matthew S" <ho...@ctc.com>.