Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by DEWEI SUN <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/12 06:27:27 UTC

Building Oozie 4.4.0 by specifying Hadoop 2.2.0 in the pom.xml

Hi all,

I tried to build Oozie 4.1.0 from the trunk and change the pom.xml to
compile against Hadoop 2.2.0:

<hadoop.version>2.2.0</hadoop.version>

Here is the error I got and looks like the Oozie source code depends on the
UserGroupInformation class that has changed the constructor singature.

Is it possible to fix this from the Oozie dev side?

Thanks.

Dewei

Tests in error:
  testCoordStore(org.apache.oozie.store.TestCoordinatorStore): Could not
initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation
  testGenerateCreateScript(org.apache.oozie.util.db.TestSchema): Could not
initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation
  testRegisterUnregister(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService):
Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation
  testWaitWriteLockOozies(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService):
Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation
  testNoWaitWriteLockThreads(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService):
Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation
  testNoWaitWriteLockOozies(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService):
Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation

testTimeoutWaitingWriteLockThreads(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService):
Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation

testTimeoutWaitingWriteLockOozies(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService):
Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation

testTimeoutTimingOutWriteLockThreads(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService):
Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation

testTimeoutTimingOutWriteLockOozies(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService):
Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation
  testReadLockOozies(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService): Could
not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation
  testReadWriteLockThreads(org.apache.oozie.service.TestZKLocksService):
Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation

Re: Building Oozie 4.4.0 by specifying Hadoop 2.2.0 in the pom.xml

Posted by DEWEI SUN <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Thanks a lot for the hint.

I am building it now and will let you know if this works.

Dewei

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Dewei,