Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Merico Raffaele <ra...@less.ch> on 2005/10/31 15:36:52 UTC

Patch for WebServiceProxyGenerator

Hi Bertrand, hi Upayavira

I will try to fix the problem. In the mean time I have painted a class
diagram of the ServicableGenerator. But how do I patch? Do I have to
a) correct org.apache.cocoon.generation.WebServiceProxyGenerator or
b) extend org.apache.cocoon.generation.WebServiceProxyGenerator

Thx ... Raffaele

Re: Patch for WebServiceProxyGenerator

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 31 oct. 05, à 15:43, Upayavira a écrit :

> ...And make the behaviour configurable, so it can behave as before or
> how
> you need it.

And the default value of any new configuration option should make it
work as before, so that existing code works unchanged.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Merico Raffaele wrote:
> Hi Bertrand, hi Upayavira
>
> I will try to fix the problem. In the mean time I have painted a class
> diagram of the ServicableGenerator. But how do I patch? Do I have to
> a) correct org.apache.cocoon.generation.WebServiceProxyGenerator or
> b) extend org.apache.cocoon.generation.WebServiceProxyGenerator

a)

And make the behaviour configurable, so it can behave as before or how
you need it.

Upayavira