Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Esteve Camps Chust <ec...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/27 12:56:27 UTC

Jasypt and Struts2/Spring/JPA(Hibernate)

Hi,

has anyone coded this? May you send any example?

Thanks to all ;)

Esteve

Re: Jasypt and Struts2/Spring/JPA(Hibernate)

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
I did, of course, forget to include the link to the S2/Spring/JPA example :( It's at:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/struts-2-spring-2-jpa-ajax.html

Dave

Posted by Esteve Camps Chust <ec...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.