Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by hadoop anis <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/14 10:14:54 UTC

Where JobTracker stores Task'sinformation

          Hi Friends,
          I want to know, where JobTracker stores Task's Information,
          i.e.  which task is being executed on which tasktracker, and how
JobTracker  stores this information.
          If anyone know this please let me know it.

Regards,
Anis

M.Tech. Student

Re: Where JobTracker stores Task'sinformation

Posted by hadoop anis <ha...@gmail.com>.
             From where Jobtracker takes information regrading which map &
reduce task fails.
             and where it reschedules these map & reduce task (i.e. which
code it executes to reschedule map & reduce task)

Posted by hadoop anis <ha...@gmail.com>.
             From where Jobtracker takes information regrading which map &

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.