Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/21 14:20:31 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.0

The vote passes with:

[7] +1 binding (krasserm, cschneider, cmueller, ningjiang, cibsen, wtam, hadrian)
[3] +1 non-binding (jbonofre, joed, rikette)
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo, upload the distro to the apache site and update the main site.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.
Hadrian

Re: Release Apache Camel 2.7.0

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
w00t!