Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com> on 2012/09/28 19:49:27 UTC

FileError obsolute, long live the DOMError

As part of investigating a bug today, I found that apparently FileError has
been deprecated in favor of a generic DOMError:

- https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/DOM/FileError
- http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/FileAPI/

I haven't done much digging but was generally curious about how/how often
we adjust for changes like this?  Is this what the "Core API Audit" is for?
 Shall I add things like this to that wiki page?

-Michal

Re: FileError obsolute, long live the DOMError

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
>As part of investigating a bug today, I found that apparently FileError
>has
>been deprecated in favor of a generic DOMError:
>
>- https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/DOM/FileError
>- http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/FileAPI/
>
>I haven't done much digging but was generally curious about how/how often
>we adjust for changes like this?

Pretty much.. Never have done an API audit before in the lifetime of
PhoneGap / Cordova.

>Is this what the "Core API Audit" is for?

Yes!