Posted to user@flink.apache.org by John Smith <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/26 14:48:21 UTC

Is there any Natural Language Processing samples for flink?

As the title asks... All I see is Spark examples.

Thanks

Re: Is there any Natural Language Processing samples for flink?

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Yes you can there have been uses of Apache OpenNLP in Flink pipelines and
other Machine Translation libraries - happy to chat with you offline.

Posted by John Smith <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yunfeng Zhou <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,