Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by sudhi <su...@insage.com> on 2000/07/07 20:53:18 UTC

Problem in response tag library

Hi,
I was trying to encode the URL using response taglib.
But I was not able to do it, b'cos my xsp:page wont compile.
This is what my xml snippet looks like.
---------------------------
       <LINK>
          <response:encode-url url="manage.xml"/>
       </LINK>
----------------------------
This is what the error I get.
----------------------------
java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
_index.java
              394: Method encodeURL(java.lang.String) not found in
interface javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse.
                        response.encodeURL(

                                          ^
              1 error
------------------------------

It should be response.encodeUrl right ?

Another one is encode-redirect-url,

------------------------------
  <xsl:template match="response:encode-redirect-url">
    <xsl:variable name="url">
      <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="@url">"<xsl:value-of select="@url"/>"</xsl:when>
        <xsl:when test="url">
          <xsl:call-template name="get-nested-content">
            <xsl:with-param name="content" select="url"/>
          </xsl:call-template>
        </xsl:when>
      </xsl:choose>
    </xsl:variable>

    <xsl:variable name="as">
      <xsl:call-template name="value-for-as">
        <xsl:with-param name="default" select="'string'"/>
      </xsl:call-template>
    </xsl:variable>

    <xsp:expr>
      <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="$as = 'node'">
          XSPResponseLibrary.encodeRedirectURL(
            response,
            String.valueOf(<xsl:copy-of select="$url"/>),
            document
          )
        </xsl:when>
        <xsl:when test="$as = 'string'">
          response.encodeRedirectURL(
            String.valueOf(<xsl:copy-of select="$url"/>),
<======================= extra ","
          )
        </xsl:when>
      </xsl:choose>
    </xsp:expr>
  </xsl:template>

------------------------------

Let me know if I am doing something wrong.
I am using Cocoon 1.7.4
Jserv 1.1
Apache 1.3.12

Thanks
Sudhi

Problem in response tag library

Posted by sudhi <su...@insage.com>.
Hi,
I posted this one on July 7th. But nothing happened.
Today I took a dev snapshot of cocoon-1.8, this problem still exists.
Can somebody correct this ?
TIA
Sudhi