Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vivek <vi...@retailreco.com> on 2017/08/25 06:30:26 UTC

Running my first application in ofbiz

On 24-Aug-2017 8:42 PM, "Vivek" <vi...@retailreco.com> wrote:

Hello Devs,

I just started OFBIZ.
i am going through this link ..

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+
Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide#OFBizTutorial-ABegi
nnersDevelopmentGuide-CreateYourFirstApplication(HelloWorld...)

Create Your First Application (Hello World...)

i have complete 1st step .
at 2nd

Now you will need to restart OFBiz by reloading data($ ./ant load-demo
start). It's required as you have created a new component with some
security data for you component (Setup by default in your component data
directory as OfbizDemoSecurityGroupDemoData.xml) and as you will restart
it, ofbizdemo component will also be loaded.

i have problem in that .
want to know -
How to (Setup by default in your component data directory as
OfbizDemoSecurityGroupDemoData.xml)

currently i am not able to view this link because i don't complete 2nd yet.

http://localhost:8080/ofbizdemo ( cant view)

Also - can i ask this type of query  here?

Thanks!!

Re: Running my first application in ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Vivek,

I did not check anything but your link.

http://localhost:8080/ofbizdemo

should work because OFBiz uses HSTS. But in case try using https://localhost:8443/ofbizdemo

If it also does not work then you might have an issue with your creation of ofbizdemo and can expect help from other persons here

Jacques

Re: How to create rest api service in ofbiz

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Vivek,

You can also get json response with controller like this
<request-map uri="test-request">
       <security https="false" auth="false"/>
       <event type="service" invoke="serviceName"/>
       <response name="success" type="request" value="json"/>
</request-map>

internally CommonEvents.jsonResponseFromRequestAttributes converts response
to json response so it has to be redirected to json uri.

<request-map uri="json">
        <security direct-request="false"/>
        <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.common.CommonEvents"
invoke="jsonResponseFromRequestAttributes"/>
        <response name="success" type="none"/>
    </request-map>

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 7415786147

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>
<https://www.facebook.com/divinecreatureaaditya>
<https://www.instagram.com/iamaadi7/>

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

<http://www.hotwax.co/>

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Vivek,

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandan Khandelwal

Re: How to create rest api service in ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.