Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <sa...@yahoo.com.au> on 2014/10/03 22:15:15 UTC

Any specific issue to work on

Hi dev,
Have you got any specific issue to work on? I have been working on two issues from simple-hacks list, but so far have not got the chance to do much coding; one issue ended up with a single line modification, and another one was a duplicate with patch already available and accepted.
Thanks,
Amali.

Re: Any specific issue to work on

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Hi, please look on Bugzillla for issues that can potentially get
solved through coding errors. That said you can just do modifications
of the source code just to understand how it works. That said I am
sure there are some issues that are currently not being reviewed.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor