Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gergan Petrov <ge...@abv.bg> on 2017/08/29 12:15:49 UTC

WS-RM with WS-Security

Hi all,

I want to combine WS-Reliable Messaging with WS-Security. I wonder a few things:
1) Do WSRM protocol messages (CreateSequence, etc.) have to be signed/encrypted, too, or just the protocol message? If only the data message, which parts are expected to be signed/encrypted - only body, or some of the headers, too?
2) In the WSRM specification, it says that you can reference security token in the CreateSequence message, which to be used by all consequent messages, related to that sequence. Is that supported by CXF and if yes, how?

Thanks in advance,
Gergan.