Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Steven Nakhla <sd...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/24 18:03:00 UTC

SSL client authentication

I am trying to enable an Axis client to do SSL client authentication to an Axis service that is SSL-enabled in Weblogic 7.00.  I have setup the truststore correctly with the server certificate.  The service is deployed properly and working under SSL.  I've also specified in weblogic to require an SSL client certificate.  My question is, how do I specify the client certificate to present in my Axis client?  Is there a propery I need to set?  I've set the following properties already:

javax.net.ssl.trustStore
javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword
javax.net.ssl.keyStore
javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword

The keystore is where my SSL client certificate is stored, but how do I make my Axis client present it as its authentication credentials?  I'd REALLY appreciate any help you all could give.  Thanks!!

Steve

Re: SSL client authentication

Posted by Michael Thompson <mt...@uplogix.com>.
See

http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg20141.html

I think it is detailed enough to get you going.  Just be sure that your
client is pointing to an https url ;)

Good Luck.
  --m